An on-call physician is available when clinics are closed. Call your clinic for instructions, or view after-hours contact information here.
The following FCN clinics will be closed Friday, July 3, 2020 in observance of Independence Day:
- Family Health Associates
- Squalicum Family Medicine
- Whatcom Family Medicine
- Birch Bay Family Medicine
- Lynden Family Medicine
- Bellingham Bay Family Medicine
- Ferndale Family Medicine
- Island Family Physicians
- North Sound Family Medicine
- North Cascade Family Physicians
- Medical Testing Center (Anticoagulation Services will still be available by appointment only on July 3, from 2-5pm.)
If you have an urgent medical issue, all FCN Urgent Care locations will be open 9am-5pm on Independence Day — including lab and x-ray services. Locations and wait times can be found here.
You can also connect with an available provider from anywhere via On-Demand Telemedicine here, open 9am-5pm on Independence Day.
Please note: Your provider will determine if your specific medical concern is appropriate for telemedicine.
Family Care Network wishes you and your family a safe and happy Fourth of July!