Family Care Network’s top priority is the health of our patients and staff. That’s why we have implemented alternative options for office visits, such as video conferencing (telemedicine).
Telemedicine is a safe and easy option for many medical concerns. Conveniently communicate with your provider from your home for:
- Routine follow-up visits for chronic conditions
- Routine medication review
- Mild cases of cold/flu symptoms, minor infections, rashes, etc.
- Well exams (child, teen and adult)
- Medical goal setting or advanced care planning
- Mental health concerns such as depression and anxiety
Telemedicine is not for comprehensive health assessments, complex medical issues or severe injuries.
To make a telemedicine appointment, please call your clinic or self-schedule through our online patient portal.
If you need an in-person visit with your provider, FCN has strong measures in place to keep clinics safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Learn more at www.familycarenetwork.com/services/telemedicine.