Snow fell over our region again overnight, which will impact clinic hours today, Dec. 30, at several locations (see list, below). Please call your clinic if you are not able to keep a scheduled appointment. Updates will be made to this post as needed throughout the day. Patients with scheduled appointments who are affected by changes to hours will be contacted by clinic staff to reschedule. Please keep in mind that many clinics are operating with reduced staff.
On Friday, Dec. 31, all clinics except Urgent Care and On-Demand Telemedicine will be closed in observance of New Year's Day. Urgent Care will have holiday hours through the weekend, 9am-5pm.
- Urgent Care-Mount Vernon: Roof damage and water leaks in the building. Will remain closed until damage can be assessed and repaired.
Clinic/Lab hours: (Lab draws are by appointment only; schedule at fcnlab.as.me)
- Administrative Offices and Patient Accounts (billing, payments, etc.) - Open with limited staff
- Bellingham Bay Family Medicine: 8am-3pm
- Birch Bay Family Medicine: 9am-3:30pm
- Lab: 9am-12:30pm
- Family Health Associates: 9am-3pm; telemedicine only
- Ferndale Family Medical Center & Lab: 8:30am-3pm. Limited staff, calls may not be answered if staff are helping another patient. Please consider sending messages through the patient portal or using On-Demand Telemedicine for urgent concerns.
- Island Family Physicians: 8:30am-5pm
- Lab: 8am-4pm
- Lynden Family Medicine: 9am-5pm
- Lab: 10am-7pm; may close early depending on conditions
- Medical Testing Center: 8am-noon
- Lab: 9am-7pm
- North Cascade Family Physicians: 9am-4pm
- Lab: 9am-2:30pm
- North Sound Family Medicine: 10am-3pm
- Lab: 9am-4:30pm
- Sports Medicine: closed for holiday
- Squalicum Family Medicine: 9am-3pm; telemedicine only
- Whatcom Family Medicine: 9am-1pm; telemedicine only; may close early
- Urgent Care - Bellingham: Closing early at 7pm
- Urgent Care - Lynden: Closing early at 7pm
- On-Demand Telemedicine: 8am-9pm
Updated at 4:30pm, 12/30/21