Laboratory Services joins in honoring all Americans who have died in military service for the United States.
Memorial Day Hours for Laboratory Services: Laboratory Services will be available at our Bellingham Urgent Care location ONLY on Memorial Day, May 28 from 9am-5pm.
Memorial Day, Monday, May 28 – 9am-5pm at Bellingham Urgent Care Center ONLY
Tuesday, May 29 – Open normal hours at all locations.
Convenient, onsite lab draw stations are open at:
- Bellingham Bay Family Medicine - map
- Birch Bay Family Medicine - map
- Family Health Associates - map
- Ferndale Family Medical Center - map
- Island Family Physicians - map
- Lynden Family Medicine - map
- Medical Testing & Urgent Care Center - map
- North Cascade Family Physicians - map
- North Sound Family Medicine - map
Draw station hours are posted at right.
Lab results are sent directly to your health care team as soon as they are available. If you are an established FCN patient, after results are reviewed by your physician they are also made available through our secure patient portal.
Lab charges are billed separately from your office visit. You will receive a statement from FCN and/or our partner lab, depending on the test(s) ordered. Copays or coinsurance are applied to each lab that provided testing services, according to the terms of your specific insurance coverage.
If you have questions about your lab bill, please call the number listed on your statement. For questions about copays or coinsurance, please contact your insurance provider.