We offer convenient, onsite lab draw stations at the following locations:
- Bellingham Bay Family Medicine - map
- Birch Bay Family Medicine - map
- Family Health Associates - map
- Ferndale Family Medical Center - map
- Island Family Physicians - map
- Lynden Family Medicine - map
- Medical Testing & Urgent Care Center - map
- North Cascade Family Physicians - map
- North Sound Family Medicine - map
Draw station hours are posted at right.
Lab results are sent directly to your health care team as soon as they are available. If you are an established FCN patient, after results are reviewed by your physician they are also made available through our secure patient portal.
Lab charges are billed separately from your office visit. You will receive a statement from FCN and/or our partner lab, depending on the test(s) ordered. Copays or coinsurance are applied to each lab that provided testing services, according to the terms of your specific insurance coverage.
If you have questions about your lab bill, please call the number listed on your statement. For questions about copays or coinsurance, please contact your insurance provider.
Family Care Network is a physician-owned company that has a financial interest in the ancillary services provided in our facilities, such as clinical lab services, diagnostic testing, or specialty care. You have the option to use an alternate facility for services ordered, and will not be treated differently if you choose to do so. We will provide a list of appropriate alternate facilities if you would like to receive services elsewhere.