Please note: Access to On-Demand Telemedicine will close at 3pm on Sunday, Jan. 9 due to unusually high demand. Patients who are already checked in will be seen. Urgent Care locations in Bellingham, Lynden and Mount Vernon will be open until 5pm.
Do not check in for scheduled telemedicine visits through On-Demand. Follow the check-in instructions provided by your clinic. Call your clinic or use your InTouch Patient Portal account for general medical or billing questions, refills, referrals, etc. Clinic Contact Info >>
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays, 9am-5pm
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Holiday hours (9am-5pm) on: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve
Telemedicine visits require a smartphone, computer or tablet with a forward-facing camera and microphone.
- Click "Start On-Demand" and follow the prompts to check in to the virtual waiting room.
- Always ALLOW access to your camera and microphone.
- Browser Tip: Use Chrome or Safari. Do not use Explorer.
To test your device's camera and microphone:
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go directly to your local emergency room.
Please have the following information ready:
- Current insurance information
- Photo ID
- Credit card for co-pay, if applicable
- List of current medications/allergies
Please note: Private pay (no insurance) requires payment at time of service.
- First come, first served, with an available provider.
- If you are a Family Care Network patient, you can schedule a telemedicine appointment with your regular doctor by calling your clinic or self-scheduling through your InTouch patient portal account. All routine or ongoing care and well exams should be scheduled with your regular doctor, either in person or via telemedicine.
Not all medical issues can be treated via telemedicine. If your provider determines that you need to be seen in person, we have strong protective measures in place to reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 in our clinics.
L&I visits for on-the-job injuries must be seen in person.
Urgent Care locations and wait times >>